1. Where are my KEYS - I HAVE LOST THEM TWICE TODAY ALREADY?
2. If wishes were horses THEN I'D BE VERY CONFUSED - JUST LIKE I AM NOW.
3. I'd like to see BOWERSOX WIN AMERICAN IDOL THIS YEAR. I LOVE HER PERSONALITY & VOICE. SHE TOTALLY DESERVES IT.
4. When I was a teen, I thought I COULD DO NO WRONG BUT WHAT I KNOW NOW IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT :~)
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND UNTIL YOU ARE A PARENT YOURSELF - HMMM...I'M THINKING SHE WAS RIGHT. DO YOU SEE A PATTERN HERE?
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my HUSBAND - YOU DON'T REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL IT'S NOT RIGHT THERE WHEN YOU NEED IT/HIM. HE'S DEFINATELY SOMEONE I COULD NOT DO WITH OUT.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to HELPING MY YING OUT AT HER HOUSE, tomorrow my plans include STAYING HOME WITH MY HUBBY & KIDS (HOPEFULLY GETTING SOME MUCH NEEDED CLEANING DONE AS A FAMILY) and Sunday, I want to SNUGGLE WITH MY KIDDO'S! I'M STILL IN SHOCK THAT I DON'T HAVE ANY PLANS - NO PLANS AT ALL FOR US. I ALMOST DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF.
It's been a pretty crazy week around here. I thought I would do some of Jenn's friday fill in's. In a way it was kinda relaxing. For a moment it took my mind of the craziness in my life right now.
Have a great weekend ALL!
Friday, April 23, 2010
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
So we are heading to Vegas in July for a short trip. I wanted to do something FUN & EXCITING to remember the trip. I thought of Bungee Jumping. What do you think? I was searching online and found out that the Stratosphere just mastered a new Bungee Jump system off the top of their hotel. I'm thinking of making reservations to do this. BUT, I want it to be a surprise for Jason. (Jason not sure if you read this or not but if you DO please pretend like you did not see this). Check out this video and let me know what you think! http://www.facebook.com/SkyJumpLasVegas#!/SkyJumpLasVegas?v=app_2392950137 I am in the mood to be ~CRAZY~ ~ WILD~ & ~CAREFREE~ I think this might be what I need.