Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Where O Where Did the SUNSHINE GO??

SERIOUSLY - I thought it was suppose to be SUMMER here! Last week we spent 4 days at the beach and this week NONE. I need my SUNSHINE and LAUGHTER of the kids enjoying their summer by the water. WHERE O WHERE did it GO?? ONLY in MICHIGAN would crazy weather like this happen. I believe the high today is going to be 61. It's July 1st for crying out loud. But, think about it what does this mean? Does it have something to do with the earth coming to an end.....? I guess we will never know - at least now in our time.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

It is suppose to be warm again by the weekend. We have to have these AWFUL days to make you appreciate the good ones. At least that is what I am telling myself:)!

Jodi said...

I checked this out before and must've gotten sidetracked b/c I didn't comment...I love this picture so much I would hang it in my house! Great job.