Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's been a crazy week so far!!

Sorry I have not updated at all this week. Things have been very crazy. I am going bonkers with out a camera. I don't know how much longer I can take it. Frist of all the week started off on Monday. Football and Cheerleading practice was in full bloom. I had all three kids to get to practice on time. Not to mention they all three practice in different locations around the school. I am only one person and I can only be in one spot at one time. The kids don't seem to understand that though. Brendan thinks that I never watch him, Colby wants to know where I am all the time, and I can't hardly leave Chaley alone yet. Ugh...sometimes I just wish there were more or me.
Tuesday morning Jason got a phone call stating that his sister was in the hospital. She was working on a machine and the break press was released and it came down on her hand and litterally crushed 3 of her fingers. They rushed her by ambilance to Hackley. All they were going to be able to do for her was take all three fingers off. They made the decision to transport her to St. Mary's in Grand Rapids. Thank goodness they did. The doctor there performed a miracle on her. He saved almost all of her three fingers. She did lose the tips of them all but he saved most of them. That was definately a blessing. I pray she recovers well from the surgery and copes with a new chapter in her life well.
Football and Cheerleading will consume much of my life for the next few months. School starts up in three weeks. I am excited for that. That means back to work for me. I am very nervous for the transition with Chaley moving into Kintergarden from PPI.
But, that is all for now. I will update again soon. Hopefully next time I will have me a new toy (hint hint Jason)! I am dying inside with out my camera. Amazing how something so small means so much to me and my life.

No comments: