Saturday, September 20, 2008

OH YIPPIE

I DID IT!!! My blog is updated. Whahoo. Some of you may think what is going on with this crazy chick. Well...over the past few weeks I have spent a little bit of time trying to update my blog. I would take some time to put together a post and when I would hit the "publish post" button I would loose everything. Well, low and behold I found the posts and now they are up. So, if you want to catch up on everything that has been going on the past few weeks in my life feel free. I am so happy - I thought I had lost them all. When really they were there all along. Whahoo - again.

1 comment:

jennie said...

Was I able to help you find the old post? Glad to see them.

BTW-dont feel guilty about your recent order mix up. I really think that that girl hooked you up for being do patient. My situation really was different. Bring your bag to the crop this week!