Monday, September 29, 2008

It's official!

I am so stinkin excited. I went out shopping over the weekend and guess what I bought. Oh yes, you guessed it. I FINALLY own a camera. It's not exactly what I wanted but it will work for now and most likely for the next couple of years. I checked it out online and found some good reviews and some not so good ones. But, I truely believe the bad reviews were from people who honestly did not know how to work the camera. Because so far so good over here. I am so happy with it. I bought a fujifilm camera (I can honestly say I would have never thought I would have bought a fuji but for the price and it's spec's it was perfect)! So watch out world here I come. My camera in one hand and my love for photography in the other. More to come soon.

1 comment:

jennie said...

Yeah!

You do deserve it!

Can't wait to see some of your shots!

Had a blast this past weekend, Thanks for listening to me blabber on and on and on...:)