Friday, October 10, 2008

Crazy wonderful weekend ahead!

I am so glad it's Friday. It's been a long week that is for sure. Jason finally made it home early this morning. He was gone for 3 1/2 weeks. We are greatful to have him back home with us. Tonight we are heading to the Oakridge/Montague football game. This game has been being talked about for a few weeks now. I am sure Oakridge will cream Montague. Good luck boys. Chaley attended an awesome cheer camp this week at the school. And because she did this she is going to be cheering with the varsity cheerleaders the 1st half of the game tonight. She is super excited. Brendan joined band this past week. Wow has it ever been noisy in the house. Well, he started on the Trumpet Monday. Tonight the band instructor is going to have him playing in the pregame. Should be very interesting.
Tomorrow starts a new busy day. Tomorrow is Mr. Colbys 7th birthday. He is super excited. We have two football games between the three kids and then a family birthday party at 7pm at my mom's house. So, I have to get up in the morning and go shopping. I have presents to buy and cakes to pick up. Yes, I said cakes because on Sunday we are having a friends birthday party. Colby has invited 15 friends to join us at Jumpin Jupiter skate zone. Yup you did not read that incorrectly, I said 15 kids. It will be fun for sure. And what the heck it's only for 2 hours right. I know, I am insane - it's okay I admited that earlier this week when I was planning the party.
I will be sure to post some pictures later in the weekend!

1 comment:

jennie said...

Happy Birthday Colby!

OK, now I wouldnt say Oakridge could "cream" Montague...it was a VERY fair fight! I gotta send some love to the Wildcats being that the the QB, Cody Kater, is my cousin!

So glad Jason is finally home, what a relief! And I hope you all are enjoying Colbys Birthday weekend!