Sunday, November 16, 2008

Crankiness

I am super cranky today. Not that anyone really cares BUT who honestly has to get up to their cat crapping all over the floor at five in the morning. SERIOUSLY!! One of my cats decided to hop up on my bed and "meow" this morning. I thought it was odd but was also half a sleep. So, I didn't think anything of it. Must have been a few minutes later and I hear this god awful noise. Yup you guessed it - it would be the sound of a cat with diareha. Yes, I know absolutely discusting. Well, my first instinct was to grab the cat and get it outside as fast as I could. I picked up the cat and well.....you can only imagine. Smelly stinky nasty stuff went everywhere. I turn the light on in the room and start scrubbing the carpet. It was down the register, on the wall, the rug, the hall way floor, and my bed room carpet EVERYWHERE!!! All this whole time the windows are open in the room because it smells so bad, the heat is blasting because it's freezing cold outside and snowing. All the while my dear hubby is snoring away fast asleep. SERIOUSLY. So, it takes me about 45 minutes to clean it all up. I climb back into bed, I am shivering I am so cold. At this time my daughter & husband's niece decide it's time to wake up. Jason PROMISED me that he would get up with the girls because he is the one that offered for his niece to stay the night. Well needless to say that did not happen. Even after a couple elbow's to his side, bouncing around on the bed trying to get him to wake up, saying his name ever so politely, and sighing loudly. I decided it was a losing battle. Since I had already been awake cleaning up cat crap I just got up and tried to get the girls to lay down and watch tv and possilby keep their voices down. NOT!!! That was just NOT going to happen. I was very flustered by this point. I stayed up until 1am last night - which this is something I NEVER know but I was told by my dear sweet hubby that he would get up with the kids. So to me that meant I could sleep in. Well I guess the moral of the story is don't count your blessings until they have been handed to you on a silver plate. You never know what is going to happen at the weeee hours of the morning. You know the saying "everything happens for a reason". Someone want to tell me why this happend to me? What was the reason for this crap - literally. Ugh.

I only hope for a nice nap today!!!!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh I am so sorry for your CRAP! It must be a guy thing, Matt does that ALL the time! I TOTALLY know what you are going through...I have woke up to a dog barfing...(not a plesant sound either) and another time there was no sound at all...I just stepped in dog CRAP!!!

So just go and take a nap !!! take a LONG one for me too...I am going to my IN-LAWS today!!!oh YEAH!

I sure hope the rest of your day goes SO MUCH BETTER!

jennie said...

Oh my...I am so sorry. Life is just plain gross sometimes! And husbands are asses(sometimes). He owes you, dont let him forget it!

And you must know that I giggled(laughed like a maniac) my way through this post, but only because I've been there!(cat shit down the register...thats the worst!)So thanks for that, it has not been the best of weekends for me and feels good to know I'm not alone:)

Kristin said...

I am so sorry to hear about your "crappy" day. I do hope that it got better and that you did get a nap in. Naps ALWAYS seem to help!!! Husbands are GREAT at "sleeping through things". Honestly, are they really that clueless to the world around them? In a word...YES!!!!!

Good luck with the sick cat. I can say that I have never had to clean up a mess like that and I hope I never have to!!

Here is to a better week ahead!!!

You know what can make a bad day better??? Shopping/dinner??? I think we should get together again soon!

Mandy said...

Oh Mya, I am sorry to hear about your day. It really is frustrating when husbands "don't hear anything". I can only imagine the smell...and the smell is what should have woke him up! hahaha..I hope everything gets better for you and one more thing,...careful Driving the bus in the snow!!