Monday, December 8, 2008

Crazy Randoms

So over the past week I have attempted to take pictures of my 3 LOVELY little children. It has definately been quite a task let me tell you. Times were very frustrating. But, to say the least I tried. My baby girl is too much fun to photograph lately. She is loving the whole posing thing. It is absolutely precious. The first photo she say's "Peace mamma"! She litterally got up on the couch, laid on her side and put her hand on her chin. Something about the look on her face just makes me smile ear to ear.
This is definately one of my new favorite pictures of her. I am going to have to mess around with it a little bit because I am thinking it might be beautiful in black and white.

Here are my three little ANIMALS! Colby, Brendan, & Chaley. These 3 little gifts from god are SO SO different in many ways. Colby is my little worker. He loves to help do ANYTHING - even if it is washing dishes or scrubbing the floor. He is a little smarty pants in school and everyone just loves him. He is my cool dude. When you walk through the hall ways at school everyone is chasig him down. I think he might be Mr. Popularity! Blush Blush - I love my Colbster (even if he is Mr. Snagel tooth right now - he is definately going to be wanting his two front teeth for chrismtas this year). Brendan is my smart, intellegent, difficult child. I love this boy more than anything. He is definately just way too smart for his own good and he tries to use it to his own advantage not any one else's. This little boy is so dang cute but he struggles with his self esteem. Not sure why but he dose and that ALONE can break any mom's heart. Miss Chaley is my challenging child. But, I tell ya she is a fire ball. She is such a social butterfly. She loves to sing & dance. She will do whatever she can to put a smile on your face. Isn't she beautiful??
As I am trying to take a picture of my three lovely children in front of the tree yesterday - Brendan say's lets do something funny. So I said okay. This is what he wanted to do. Cute picture too bad it's blury and out of order. Speak no evil, see no evil, hear no evil. I am honeslty really not sure which way it goes - I just know the way they are standing is not correct. Glad they had fun doing it.
This is our family shot in front of the tree. I had to pull my tripod out of the closet. Blow the dust off from it and then let my hubby rig it up to hold the camera. I was missing the part that connect to the camera to hold it onto the tri pod. It's all good though - I gave my husband a "project" and he was all over it. Decent picture (Actually the 1st picture ever when all three kids were looking and half way smiling) BUT of course it turned out blurry. I will have to see if I can somehow fix that. Don't mind the stockings haven't gotten them hung up the right way yet.
The next few photo's are of the 3 ANIMALS in front of the tree. Brendan is not thrilled at all. He was making me so mad. All he had to do was crack a little smile for .00234 of a second. But, he would not. You will notice in a couple of them he is bald. (Just another reason why he struggles with his self esteem - poor guy) We have been having quit the issue going on with him. He starting losing his hair and pulling it out. They have not diagnosed the problem yet. I hope to find out something on Thursday at the doctor's office. Anyone ever hear of this?!!
Take 1
Oh love this one....snagel tooth and dancing/singing chaley!!
Take 2
And Take 3
Had to move to the couch (they couldn't stand still)! If you notice Brendan was sorta giving his little sister some love - so I acted on it.
Take 4
I told Chaley to give your brother a kiss on the cheeck!!!! Brendan was like Eeewwww! BUT..................
Take 5
She managed to get him! Even if he did have his hand on his face. I know deep down inside he loved it!!!
Take 6
And finally I think I got another shot of the Animals being normal!!! I sure do love these Animals though!!!
Take 7
Love your children! Hug & Kiss them as much as you can. They thrive on the love and attention they recieve from their parents! They may be naughty at times. They may down right just make you want to scream - but know they are amazing little creatures and they love you just as much as you love them - even if they do not show it!!!
Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Wonderful pictures! even if they are blurry! Your daughter is 5 right? She sounds just like my Sammy (also 5). I wish i could give you some advice on B, but i just don't have any...keep your head up, though.

and you are so right about LOVING your children! I try SO hard sometimes to deal with the HARD times when they don't listen and make me want to scream...I will admit I do loose my temper...my New Year's Resolution (started early) is to try and CONTROL my temper, especially when it comes to my kids, MY FAMILY!

your B is in my prayers!
Take Care!

jennie said...

Brendan breaks my heart. I feel like I got a chance to know the cool kid inside that that often annoyed pre-teen body. I am praying for some answers for you so you know what to do next.

Colby's teeth are awesome;) He is a great kid!

I LOVE LOVE the shots of Chaley. I think you should keep them in color and uses the colors in her shirt for scrapping! That is a super cute shirt and she is gorgous in it!

Mandy said...

Thanks for the great pictures of your family. I feel like I have finally met your kids! Your daughter looks just like you! Beautiful! Mya you have a beautiful family. Happy Holidays!!

Kristin said...

What a beautiful family you have. You should be so proud. They are all wonderful, now to get them to believe that. That is the challenge.
Thank you for reminding me to love my CRAZY children. They ae precious gifts and sometimes I forget to treat them like that.
Good luck with the doctors, I hope you get lots of answers.
The pictures are great...see you tomorrow!!