Friday, December 19, 2008

I love this little girl!

Most of you know that I used to do daycare before I started driving school bus. I started watching this little girl in the picture with Colby. Her name is Madison. I started watching Madison when she was 12 months old. Colby was only 6 months old. I have some of the cutest pictures of them over the past 7 years. Anyhow, from day 1 her & Colby were the best of friends (they actually have refered to each other as boyfriend/girlfriend). They do EVERYTHING together. We take her with us everywhere. She is part of our family in everyway. The talk of the family is - what if they grow up and get married. I think it would be awesome - too early to tell for sure. But can you imagine all the pictures I will have for them. I already have a TON.

So here they are thier 7th christmas together. We buy for each other every year too. They get so excited when they get to exchange gifts. I love watching these two together. It's not only precious but priceless.
Madison & Colby 2008
Here they are playing christmas tic tac toe. Love it.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

how precious! it is great for kids to have such great friends!

jennie said...

Those cuties!

Just as long as they are not KISSING!