Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Cards

Many of you may have noticed I have fallen off the face of the earth this week. It's been a ruff one that I would rather not talk about right now. I have been busy though. However - I did manage to find some time to make some cards with Jason's aunt. We really did truely have a blast making them. Lots of laughs and stories to go around. I was not going to send any cards out this year because it's such a huge expense for me. I send out at least 80 plus cards a year. Since we are going to Hawaii the end of next year I figued making this cut this year would be okay. Well, it hasn't been okay. And I decided that I can't cut them out completely. I will send a few out. I have 24 cards that I made that will be going out in the mail very soon. Christmas cards are my favorite part of christmas. I love getting them in the mail. It just makes me smile from ear to ear. And not having the chance to get mine out in the mail has been killing me. This picture does not do justice to them. They are simply beautiful. I think you will love them just as much as I enjoyed making them. So watch for them in your mailbox early next week.

I am still in shock that I made my christmas cards - I can not believe it. I think I might have started a new christmas tradition with Jason's auntie. Thanks Aunt Margie for making card making so much fun this year.


3 comments:

Kristin said...

When you are ready to talk, please let me know. In the mean time, I hope things are getting better and the cards are FANTASTIC!!! I can not believe that you made all of those. You go girl!!!

Is the Station still a possibility for you? I worry about you and all that is on your plate. Take care!!!!

Theresa said...

They look super awesome!

Hope things go better for ya! Super stressful for me!!!

Want some cookies? let me know what kids or some of each?

jennie said...

They are lovely.
Looks like a lot of work, but I am sure it was fun work!

I am sorry things are sucky right now. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do. I really mean it. Even if you just need to hang out. We can make it work:)