Saturday, December 27, 2008

Still kickin

I am alive!!! Sorry for not updating at all this week. Things have been extremely busy. But, I think every one has been that way. I PROMISE to update with some great pictures next time. We have had some pretty fun family gatherings this year. Another one yet today and then another one next weekend too. Christmas has definately had it's ups and downs this year but my kids have managed to have one of their best christma's ever. So as long as they were able to have their piece of "extra happy" this season that is all I need. I have a picture of Brendan with the best smile on his face. This picture I will hold dear to my heart because with everything going on in his life right now - I do not see that smile too often. It's great and I can not wait to share it will you all.

But, for now I have to jet. I have homemade soup to make, finger jello, and cookies for this afternoon. I also have to attempt to shower/bathe 3 kiddo's and get them ready for the party this afternoon. Also need to boot my hubby in the butt and get him outside to vaccum out the car and clean it up a bit. Tomorrow we head to Frankenmuth with my brother (his wife), my sister, & my parents. We have a day planned out for them to celebrate there 31st wedding anniversary they had earlier this month. We chose to wait until after xmas because my brother lives in Gerogia. So this way he could be part of it. It is definatley going to be a great "family" get a way for the day. No kiddies. That is okay though - my kids are super excited about thier cousin Justin coming over to babysit for the day. Now lets just hope my Meika girl does not go into labor while we are gone. She is close to delivering. It should be with in the next few days. I will keep you all updated - her and Niko's puppies are going to be gorgeous. Let me know if anyone is interested in getting one.

Hugs to everyone.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

WOW!!! I haven't posted in a week or so either...I have LOADS of pitures though! Good luck getting your husband READY!!! I have the same problem...we were late to church this morning because he was playing on the computer!!!

Anyway you have a GREAT day today and have fun tomorrow, with the FAM!!!

Mandy said...

So good to hear from you Mya! I am glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I can't wait to see the pictures..oh if you dog goes into labor, don't forget to call Kristin!! hahahha....