Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tis The Season For Puppies

So this loveable gorgeous boy named Niko &
This beautiful sweet girl named Meeka - - - - - - - -

Yea, well I am pretty sure (about 99.8%) that they will be having puppies. She is showing signs of pregnancy. Such as abdomen filling out and mammory glands starting to swell. This was NOT suppose to happen. BUT, I am thinking it did. So there for Tis the season for puppies because if I figured if out right she will deliever sometime inbetween christmas and new years!!!!! Niko is papered but she is not! So if anyone is going to want a pure bred siberian husky puppy send them my way.


4 comments:

jennie said...

Ohh...that answers my question!

Lets just hope some other naughty boy didnt get to her too;)You could end up with a wide assortment of babes!

Kristin said...

Creepy question....can you call me when she goes into labor? I really want to see something being born. I know, I have babies of my own, but I want to witness it with no pain. What do you think????

Oh yeah, and don't let my husband find out or we will be taking one of those babies home with us:)!

jennie said...

Oh my gosh...KRISTIN IS CRAZY!

But you watch, she'll end up with a puppy;)

Mandy said...

LMAO!! Oh Kristin!! Sounds like Camp Chaos is getting a new puppy!!
Mya~Congratulations! How exciting! How many puppies do you expect??
Hope you are managing driving in this weather...I think of you everytime I see a bus!