Monday, November 3, 2008

Pimp-o-hippielishous

So after Friday night's escapade - Saturay brought a whole new meaning to Halloween. This was the 1st time since I was in school that I have dressed up and went to a halloween party. We had alot of fun. We met some friends at the bowling alley and then headed to a house party. It was alot of fun. Jason was a PIMP - and boy let me tell you he was lovin it. He was pimpin and profiling. He thought he was the man. I loved it. He did look pretty cute in his outfit. Shhh...don't tell him though. We were fortunate enough to be able to borrow the costume from his friend Luke. It was a super nice costume. I was a hippie - Jason refered to me as his hippie whore. I loved my outfit. I may even have to pull the pants back out and where them to Wheatland. Or possibly "Rothbury" if that returns again next summer. I never knew getting all dressed up would be so much fun. I can't wait for next year.



1 comment:

jennie said...

You guys KILL me! This is FABULOUS! So glad you had fun:)