Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Things Happening Around Here

Hello to all my blogging buddies & readers.

I am excited to tell you all about my new job!! Yup you did read that right...my new job. I am still driving the big yellow limo and working at the middle school. But, with everything I want to do this summer with the kids and my husband I had to take on yet another role in my life. (most of you are thinking like she has time for that) - I often tell myself that same thing. But,I also need lots more cash for our hawaii trip in September. So, I have chosen to go down the path of direct sales. I have set my goals high and I plan to achieve them. I am going to become a Lia Sophia Advisior. Which means, I will be selling jewelry. It is really great stuff. Very trendy and lots to choose from. I think you will all love it. I would love nothing more if you guys would allow me to come into your home and have a show for you. I will even throw in some little EXTRA perks for you if you chose to help me out. Just an FYI when I held my jewelry show I ended up with 445 dollars worth of free jewerly. So if you are interesed in checking out what I have to offer please let me know. Until then.......just keep smiling. Spring is around the corner and we all know what that means....SUMMER is just after that.

No comments: