Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines Day

My valentines day was pretty special this year. Jason lined up a babysitter and took me out for dinner on Thursday. He wanted to beat the rush of people out and about on Friday & Saturday. That was really nice not to have to deal with all of that. We had a wonderful dinner and a few drinks. Afterwards he took me to Kohls so that he could buy me an outfit. Well, I got more than just an outfit. I found 2 dresses on clearance for our cruise. One was 4 dollars and one will be worn on one of our two formal nights on the cruse. It's so pretty and even better yet I got it for 11.20 cents. You SERIOUSLY can not beat that. He got some shoes, a new swimsuit, and an outfit also. It was nice hanging out and shopping together. We had a great time.
Well, on Saturday I left to head out to Kohls again to hit the clearance racks with my mom and aunt. To my surprise when I came home he had another gift waiting for me on the table. It was seriously the most beautiful arrangement of flowers. It made me smile from ear to ear. He said that he walked into Ray & Sharron's and all they had made up were Red Rose boquets. He told the lady he didn't want a whole boquet of red roses because his wife was not all one color. He told them that I was VIBRANT (I know so sweet) and that he wanted to have lots of color. He wanted to know if they would add some red roses into a boquet that he made up himself. They told him they couldn't. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! They said that what they had made up is what they were selling and that they could not seprate any of them. If I would have been Jason I would have walked out of the store then....but he didn't. He continued to talk to them. He ended up picking out 12 roses all VIBRANT colors and added some Lilly's and puprle babies breath (I think). Anyhow, the arrangement was stunning and smelled so beautiful. He made it very SPECIAL for me because he picked it out. It was not pre-arranged. He put it all together with his OWN thought in mind.
I THANK YOU SO MUCH JASON FOR MAKING MY DAY SO SPECIAL. It really meant alot to me. I truely LOVE you with all my heart.
Miss Chaley recieve a single pink rose from her daddy too. Of course it was not real (she can keep it forever this way) but she loved it. He made her feel loved and special too. She adores the flowers & her daddy just as much as I do. I took a few pictures of her the other night smelling them. She is so sweet - I love watching her eyes light up. ENJOY the pictures.





4 comments:

jennie said...

Aaaawwweeee!
That man of yours...;)

Love your pics of that sweet girl!

Mandy said...

How sweet! What a great guy!

Kristin said...

What a great husband (and Dad). You are very lucky girls. The flowers are very beautiful...almost as beautiful as the two girls who got them:)!

Theresa said...

How Awesome! What a great guy. I adore the pictures. She is precious!